EP19 A Story Of Loss, Grief And Love
Dina Gachman, Pulitzer Center Grantee and award winning journalist discovered grief when her family lost the lives of her mother and her sister.
For Dina, she found comfort in putting pen to paper and in 2023 she wrote a book of essays about grief, SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.
Dina shares her story of grief, love, loss and even humour as she navigated her way through the passing of two family members and how the rest of the family came together for support.
Listen as we talk about:
- Navigating your way through multiple losses
- Anticipating grief and the challenges of supporting a sister battling addiction
- Supporting parents through grief
- Humor as a source for healing
- How grief has become a part go her life and her work
Dina Bachman: Website: https://www.dinagachmanwrites.com/
Join The Widows Membership: