EP18 Embracing The New Year With Love: A Journey Of Healing And Remembrance
As we begin a new year it is a time for many to set goals. For others, it is the furthest thing on our mind.
Finding hope and meaning in the new year after the loss of a loved one can be hard. It’s ok for it to be hard.
From the challenges of loneliness to the importance of taking care of yourself during times of grief, I invite you to join me for a time of reflection and inspiration as we move forward into 2024 in a way that fulfils you and serves you in your grieving journey.
Listen as I talk about:
- Navigating your way into the New Year
- Focusing on the present moment, embracing core values, and considering what your loved one would wish for you in the new year
- How your partner’s love can continue to shine on and guide you through grief
- Acknowledging the challenges of holidays and milestones
- Reflecting on your progress and taking pride in your journey
Join The Widows Membership: