EP13 Embracing Resilience: From Loss to Leadership and Self Discovery
In today’s episode, discover how shamanic priestess Alex Vitillo went from working in finance for 15 years to finding respite in meditation, mindfulness and energy healing after losing her husband to cancer.
Alex shares her profound wisdom and how she developed her own methodology to help heart-centred individuals reclaim their lives and ditch the self-doubt to create abundance and harmony in every aspect of their life.
Listen as we talk about:
- The transformation one must go through in life after loss.
- Why connection and shared experiences is so important in the healing journey.
- Discovering your hidden gifts and spirituality during grief.
- How spirituality and personal growth can be tools for healing during loss.
- Trusting your intuition and inner knowing when you receive signs from the universe.
Learn more about Alex Vitillo:
Join The Widows Membership: