EP11 A Journey of Resilience: Finding Strength After Loss
Have you ever wondered how to find hope again and the resilience to carry on after experiencing a profound loss?
Pete Cohen is an expert in human behaviour and performance, business consultant, coach, motivational speaker and the founder of Mi365.
Pete has dedicated his life to helping others discover their true passions, living life intentionally and become the best versions of themselves.
The author of 20 published books, the Host of the Mi365 Daily Intentions podcast, the resident and life coach on GM TV for 12 years and the coach to numerous world-class sporting stars and teams, Pete has helped inspired and empowered so many people to live their lives with purpose and meaning.
Pete also recently lost his wife, Hannah who had been diagnosed with a brain tumour and given 18 months to live. When she passed Pete went on his own journey to find inner strength and resilience.
Listen as we talk about:
- Pete's journey of grief after the loss of his wife, Hannah.
- Finding resilience and the possibility of rebuilding one's life after loss.
- Honoring the memory of loved ones by sharing stories about them and keeping their presence alive.
- Stopping to appreciate each moment and the value you bring to the world.
- The importance of embracing and evolving who you become after loss.
Join The Widows Membership: https://www.karensutton.co.uk/the-widow-membership