EP06 Rebuilding A Life After Loss
Have you ever wondered how to find purpose and joy again after losing your loved one?
If you've ever felt lost, overwhelmed, or uncertainty about creating a meaningful life after loss, listen as I reveal the path to rediscovering yourself.
Explore practical steps to help you navigate this difficult journey on today’s episode.
Listen as I share:
- How rebuilding life after loss is a gradual and evolving process, and why that's okay.
- Discovering your purpose and the importance of self- discovery.
- Trying new things and connecting with a supportive community.
- Why finding joy and laughter in your healing journey and allowing yourself to have fun is so important.
- Setting goals to give your life direction and motivation.
- The value of leaning on others for support and asking for help when needed.
- Navigating setbacks and challenges with resilience.
- Widows Choir - Day event in Birmingham UK on the 21st October https://www.widowretreats.com/widows-choir-grief-and-healing-through-song
Join my Free Facebook Group ‘Widowed and Rising’ https://www.facebook.com/groups/widowedandrising
My website https://www.karensutton.co.uk/