EP05 Navigating Grief: How To Lean In To Your Loss
How do you navigate your way through grief after the loss of a loved one?
Grief is a natural part of the healing and it can be a challenging part of the journey.
Discover how to build a healthy relationship with grief and find ways to express and release the emotions that accompany loss.
Listen as I talk about:
- How grief is multifaceted and can impact every aspect of life
- Allowing yourself to feel and express your emotions, even when it feels uncomfortable
- Finding healthy coping mechanisms and support networks to help you navigate through grief
- How grief can be a transformative experience, revealing aspects of yourself and your capabilities that you may not have known existed
- Why suppressing or avoiding your emotions can lead to long-term challenges
- Widows Choir - Day event in Birmingham UK on the 21st October https://www.widowretreats.com/widows-choir-grief-and-healing-through-song
Join my Free Facebook Group ‘Widowed and Rising’ https://www.facebook.com/groups/widowedandrising
My website https://www.karensutton.co.uk/