EP39 Finding Purpose: Redefining Life’s Meaning As A Widow
How do we find meaning and purpose in our life as a widow?
As you navigate your way through your grief one of the first steps will be to decide what kind of life you want to create for yourself that is meaningful and purposeful.
The road may be rocky and so in this episode I invite you to reimagine a future that can look meaningful.
Listen as I discuss:
- The first steps to creating a meaningful and purposeful life
- Stepping out of your comfort zone to try something new
- Reimagining your goals and dreams
- Finding Purpose in the smaller moments of life
- The importance of self-compassion, self-discovery and a supportive community
- Join my Free Facebook Group ‘Widowed and Rising’ https:// www.facebook.com/groups/widowedandrising
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/karensuttonwidowcoach
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/karensuttonwidowcoach/
- TikTok http://www.tiktok.com/@karensuttonwidowcoach
- Twitter https://twitter.com/KarenWidow
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/karensuttonwidowcoach/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNgKpAqSpEdQV2zYJIPaHvg
- My website https://www.karensutton.co.uk/