EP34 Cultivating An Inner Belief When Widowed
When Orla Blackburn’s husband died in 2018 she felt helpless and numbed by the grief. It was in yoga that she began to heal.
From her experience Orla Blackburn became a Grief Yoga Guide and Mentor for the widowed to help them find space in body and mind.
Her guidance allows others to heal as they discover their own self-belief and self-confidence. Through her experience she also discovered the healing benefits and power of yoga and meditation for children as well.
Listen as we discuss:
- Connecting movement, breath and mindfulness to get into a calmer state
- The importance of having a supportive network and community
- Utilising yoga as a form of healing and a release of grief
- Creating a safe space to release grief
- Supporting young children after’s a loved one’s passing
- How yoga can help children and families
Learn more about Orla Blackburn:
FB private group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/beyondbereavementintobravery
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oyogaxo/[email protected]
Widowed Parent Retreat https://www.orlablackburn.com/weekend-widowed-parents/
- Join my Free Facebook Group ‘Widowed and Rising’ https:// www.facebook.com/groups/widowedandrising
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/karensuttonwidowcoach
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/karensuttonwidowcoach/
- TikTok http://www.tiktok.com/@karensuttonwidowcoach
- Twitter https://twitter.com/KarenWidow
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/karensuttonwidowcoach/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNgKpAqSpEdQV2zYJIPaHvg
- My website https://www.karensutton.co.uk/