EP33 A Widow Walk
When Carolyn Gould lost her husband in 2019 from a car accident that resulted in serious brain injuries, she became a widow.
Carolyn shares her story from the six months leading to her husband’s passing to the PTSD she worked through and the tools she found that got her through each day of her widowhood.
Carolyn started the Widow Walk and discovered journaling as an outlet for her grief. She wrote the Widows Walk to help others on their path to healing too.
Listen as we discuss:
- Carolyn’s tools and ways to find a healthy release for her grief
- How journaling can help with the grief to finding hope after the loss of your person
- How The Widows walk began and the benefits of movement
- The importance of getting out of your comfort zone and trying new things
Learn more about Carolyn Gould:
A Widow’s Walk: https://amzn.eu/d/hf7MYuL
Email: [email protected]
- Join my Free Facebook Group ‘Widowed and Rising’ https:// www.facebook.com/groups/widowedandrising
- Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/karensuttonwidowcoach
- Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/karensuttonwidowcoach/
- TikTok http://www.tiktok.com/@karensuttonwidowcoach
- Twitter https://twitter.com/KarenWidow
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/karensuttonwidowcoach/
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNgKpAqSpEdQV2zYJIPaHvg
- My website https://www.karensutton.co.uk/