Five Foundations For Widows
Discover how to go from surviving to thriving
Discover the 5 key areas that will help you take back control of your life and move towards a brighter future in which you can flourish.SIGN UP HERE
Wouldn’t it be nice to feel like you are living again, not just existing?
To help you on your healing journey and to overcome some of the challenges you face, I want to share the five top things that helped me re-build, re-discover, re-focus and move forward to a life I love.
Hi, I’m Karen Sutton, The Widow Coach
I provide emotional and practical support through grief so you can create a vibrant life beyond loss. Through my own experience of being widowed, and the training I have received, I can help you navigate your way through loss, and the challenges you face, so you can move forward with clarity, confidence and purpose towards a brighter future.
In my Mini-Series, you will learn…
- The secondary losses as a result of your loss
- How to move through your grief and take it with you, peacefully
- How to avoid overwhelm and guilt
- How to trust your instincts about what you “should” be doing
- Practical strategies to get through difficult times during the year
5 emails with a video going into more detail on each of the key areas that helped me heal and can help you too:
- 1 - Self Awareness
- 2 – Taking Responsibility
- 3 - Focusing On Yourself
- 4 - Understanding Grief
- 5 - Focusing on what is within your control
I will talk about each area, why it’s important, and give you some actionable steps that you can put into place right now to help you move forward.